Total (tax incl.): €0.00
Fugue de Nénin 2013
search
  • Fugue de Nénin 2013

Fugue de Nénin 2013

Bordeaux - Pomerol - 2nd Wine - Red Wine -

Fugue de Nenin 2013 is a very beautiful bottle. In this vintage, which is considered difficult, Château Nénin succeeded in producing a second atypical wine for Pomerol.

Merlots remain the majority but Fugue de Nénin is usually made up of 90% of this variety. The 2013 vintage has only 60%, the remaining 40% is Cabernet Franc. Yields are very low around 30 hectoliters per hectare.

The wine is dominated by blackcurrants, cherries, tannins are light and the balance between the two can drink this vintage now. It will not be a long-standing vintage.

This second wine from Château Nénin in Pomerol belongs to Domaines Delon which also owns the Châteaux Léoville Las Cases, Clos du Marquis and Potensac all available on the 12bouteilles site.

The advice of 12bouteilles: It is a wine ready to drink, light and fruity to open at the time of the tasting. To serve it cool around 17 °, it will accompany perfectly white meat and poultry.

Most

Reviews

J. Robinson 86
€29.50 / bottle

Choose my packaging and quantities

Conditionnement: Bottle (75cl)
Quantity
In Stock

Available in

- Bottle (75cl)

Per bottle

- Case of 6 bottles (75cl)

28.17€ / bottle

- Case of 12 bottles (75cl)

27.42€ / bottle

Shipping within 24 hours

All our wines come directly from the producer and are stored in our cellars.

Free delivery from €300 purchase

Product Details

Fugue de Nénin 2013

Country:

France

Area:

Bordeaux

Appellation:

Pomerol

Producer:

Château Nénin

Vintage:

2013

Classification:

2nd Wine

Varietals:

88% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc

Dress:

Garnet

Bouquet:

Fruity and spicy, very fresh

Palate:

Round, light and fruity, the tannins are sweet

In cellar:

Ready to drink

Tasting profile:

Fruity

Food & Wine:

Red meat (Beef, Lamb...)

Serving:

Open and taste !

Temperature:

16°C-18°C